Friday 29 January 2010

and you've just had some kind of mushroom and your mind is moving slow go ask alice i think she'll know

my sister lucy has really gotten me into wearing lipstick (even though she just LURVES gloss!). i'm a growed up lady now and thought i should get into it, although i'm still not ready for red (i look like a spanish floozy)i'm easing my self into it with nudes/peaches/frosty pinks. i've just seen these lipsticks, part of the paul and joe alice in wonderland collection and these colours are PERFECT.



massive want. also the alice in wonderland packaging allows one to still feel slightly childish in their womanly lipstick ways.

2 comments:

  1. oh I love them ! I bet they cost a million pounds though right?

    REMEMBERRR WHAT THE DOOR MOUSE SAIIIID, FEED YOUR HEAD

    ReplyDelete