Thursday 16 July 2009

sfg (so fucking girly)

in 7 weeks and 4 days i get to move back to new cross and live with people i actually like. i don't know whether its the propect of living with five boys that's making me want to assert my feminity into the house or whether its just the maternal home-maker in me but i've become obsessed with the idea of decorating 424 new cross road in flowers and pink. don't worry guys, if any of you are reading this, i'm not actually going to. maybe i just want my own slice of something pretty in the urban jungle of south london.





3 comments:

  1. I'm turning out slice of Deptford into some kind of boyszone. Gonna have a mural with a selection of action movie stars in the lounge and stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. at first i thought you meant you were gonna turn it into a kind of shrine to boyzone, as in the 90s boyband. i think that would be a lot cooler.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw I love these pics. This is definitely how i imagine my dream home to look.
    Thanks for the follow too. I'm glad i got to stumble across your blog. I Like :)
    http://do-i-know-you-from-somewhere.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete